About this Company
An ambitious team based in the heart of Silicon Valley, aiming to build the best SaaS platform. Our AI-powered solution serves tens of millions of consumers for global brands.
● Lead QA team to collect and report key product performance metrics
● Lead QA team to coordinate with developers to perform software release operations of branch cut, candidate creation, testing, deployment to various environments
● Work with development teams and customer service team to develop and implement testing strategies and roadmaps
● Implement an automation-first strategy. Maintain, expand, and improve our automated testing framework
● Troubleshoot product quality issues and improve test procedures
● Monitor and manage release pipelines
● Mentor and provide guidance to QA staff, ensure they have appropriate training, skills and expertise
● Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies and improve efficiency
● Lead testing activities and recommend process improvements
● B.S. in Computer Science or a related field
● 5+ years of industry experience in a Software QA role in SaaS or consumer internet space
● 3+ years of successful software QA management experience
● Experience building Software QA automation and CI/CD systems
● Experience leading on and offshore SQA teams
● Dedication to quality and ability to work closely and communicate effectively with developers and product managers across multiple teams
● Experience with RESTful API testing automation
● Experience with load and performance testing
● Highly effective written and verbal English communication skills
Including a coding test, an onsite interview with the Taipei team, and a video interview with HQ.
Established in 1985, Robert Walters is a world-leading specialist professional recruitment consultancy and the core brand of the Group. Our clients range from the largest corporates world-wide through to SMEs and start ups. We recruit people for permanent, contract and interim roles across the world.
Robert Walters Taiwan established in 2011, we offer a highly professional and specialised service to candidates and clients alike and is proud of the long established track record we hold with many of the world’s leading institutions. Working closely with our offices in mainland China and Hong Kong, we are able to offer a one-stop shop service for your recruitment needs in Greater China.