We are looking for an Android developer responsible for the development and maintenance of
applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android devices. Your primary focus will be the
development of Android applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working
along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore,
commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is
• Good talent, strong willing to learn and problem solving
• Deep understanding and proficiency in building mobile apps from scratch using at least one mobile language (Kotlin, Java, etc.). Experience with multiple platforms is preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with
• different screen sizes
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services
• Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
• Experience of using third party library. (OAuth2)
• Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
• Following Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools Git
ROEHL stands for Rental Only, Environmental Home Lifestyle. We are a startup founded by a proven industry leader with strong passion for climate change related issues. We dare to do something that no others dare or have the resource to do – disrupt the home appliance market globally with a rental only model to our consumers.
Have you noticed that your home appliances and electronics tend to break down just as their warranty run out? This is no coincidence. Nowadays, many products are designed to break so we are forced to keep throwing away and buying new ones every few years. This business model is polluting our oceans, consuming huge amount of energy, depleting our resources and killing our children's future. We all know this can’t continue, but we don't feel like we have a choice.
Roehl is here to change that. We believe that people should have a choice to do more than throwing things away. We are here to make everything in our lives last longer, more reusable and less hassle.
We do this by renting appliances to our customers instead of selling them. We design our products so well that we guarantee that we will repair, replace and upgrade every Roehl product, all for a monthly subscription fee at a fraction of the product cost.
Once you have a ROEHL product, you will never need to buy one ever again. That means you never have to worry about maintaining, or getting someone to fix the product. Using the most advanced IoT solutions, our engineers will always be a step ahead to the problems!
If you like our concept, care for the environment, or simply want a hassle free lifestyle where you don’t need to worry about your appliances anymore, join us to revolutionize the way we use products at home and beyond!