- Be assigned to various functions on a project basis to our company’s various departments, including:
Business Development & partnership
- Depending on your career development goals and the company’s needs, we will constantly re-assign you to make sure that you get a broad exposure in ROEHL and can continue to learn new things
- The rotation part of your program can end any time, upon mutual agreement between ROEHL and yourself, between 1 year to 3 years. We hope that by the end of 3 years, you will have gotten plenty of exposure to various functions and have determined the long-term role you would like to take in ROEHL
- You will be assigned a supervisor for each of your projects. Your overall progression in the company will be handled by the CEO himself in the short run.
- 1-7 years of work experience. We will assign you the right levels of responsibility depending on your experience
- Proven successful track record in previous jobs
- Strong project management skills
- Passionate person who works for something more than just money
- Self-aware and humble, willing to learn new things
- Consulting or investment banking experience a plus. But we take strong candidate with great experience from any past working experience
- Persistent and can thrive in a startup environment
- Fluent in Mandarin and English
ROEHL stands for Rental Only, Environmental Home Lifestyle. We are a startup founded by a proven industry leader with strong passion for climate change related issues. We dare to do something that no others dare or have the resource to do – disrupt the home appliance market globally with a rental only model to our consumers.
Have you noticed that your home appliances and electronics tend to break down just as their warranty run out? This is no coincidence. Nowadays, many products are designed to break so we are forced to keep throwing away and buying new ones every few years. This business model is polluting our oceans, consuming huge amount of energy, depleting our resources and killing our children's future. We all know this can’t continue, but we don't feel like we have a choice.
Roehl is here to change that. We believe that people should have a choice to do more than throwing things away. We are here to make everything in our lives last longer, more reusable and less hassle.
We do this by renting appliances to our customers instead of selling them. We design our products so well that we guarantee that we will repair, replace and upgrade every Roehl product, all for a monthly subscription fee at a fraction of the product cost.
Once you have a ROEHL product, you will never need to buy one ever again. That means you never have to worry about maintaining, or getting someone to fix the product. Using the most advanced IoT solutions, our engineers will always be a step ahead to the problems!
If you like our concept, care for the environment, or simply want a hassle free lifestyle where you don’t need to worry about your appliances anymore, join us to revolutionize the way we use products at home and beyond!