SDI Media is the world’s leading media localization provider, offering dubbing, subtitling, and media services for international, regional, and local content owners, aggregators, broadcasters, and new media distributors. With the world’s largest owned and operated network of facilities, incorporating 150 recording rooms and over 85 mixing rooms, SDI Media provides dubbing, subtitling, and other media solutions in more than 80 languages worldwide. Servicing 40 markets, in 37 countries across EMEA, Asia, and The Americas, SDI Media’s global localization footprint provides the only one-stop media localization solution in the industry.
We are looking for freelance translators to work for our subtitling projects for the following languages:
• Japanese to Malaysian Translator
• Excellent Japanese and Bahasa Malaysian understanding.
• Recognized translation qualification and/or translation/proofreading/editing experience in the above languages.
• Native speaker in one of the above languages
• Must be able to meet deadlines
• Must have basic computer knowledge and typing skills
• With access to a computer and a stable internet connection
• Commitment to upholding the company’s high translation standard.
• Must reside in Malaysia.
Interested parties, please put “Japanese to Malaysian” and your name in the subject line and send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Kindly note that we only accept applications via email. Application will not be considered without resume. The shortlisted applicants will be contacted and invited to take the test within one month.
*Rate stated below does not apply