以品牌電商架站平台為核心，整合網站設計、商品管理、金物流服務以及行銷導流工具，為賣家提供簡單、好上手的架站服務，是亞洲最大的網路開店平台，此外，SHOPLINE 也提供跨境、O2O 虛實整合、POS 系統等全通路解決方案。自 2013 年創辦以來，全球已經有超過 150,000 個品牌使用 SHOPLINE 的服務成功開店，讓 SHOPLINE 成為在亞洲市場的行業領軍者。
SHOPLINE 創新的服務與國際化的團隊專注為品牌賣家打造最好的產品，於 2014 年獲選加入矽谷著名初創育成機構 500startups 孵育計畫，是香港多年來第二間加入的團隊，更在 2016 年選入阿里巴巴集團的香港創業基金首批三家名單，並在 2019 年初，獲得了最新一輪的資金挹注。
歡迎對 startup 有熱誠的人才加入我們的頂尖團隊！
【What you’ll be doing】
• Responsible for monitoring the quality and stability of SHOPLINE products
• Be an expert in the health and quality of SHOPLINE products.
• Monitor and analyze merchant reports for feedback and bug-related trends
• Leverage product expertise to investigate, triage and resolve issues with Product, Engineering, Customer Success, and front-line teams
• Define processes to support front-line teams in investigations to improve user experience
• Separate merchant confusion from bugs, advise the front-line teams on how to accomplish the merchants' desired outcome
• Identify user experience themes, prioritize issues, and communicate key takeaways to Product and Engineering to shape product direction
• Partner with cross-functional teams such as Product, Customer Success, Engineering and more, to improve product quality and resources that help scale support & operations workflows
• Conduct analysis to understand and illustrate merchant sentiments and needs.
【Who you are】
• University graduate with at least 2-3 years of working experience preferably in eCommerce, especially in the area of delivery and payment.
• Experience of tech environment and/ or startup environment will also be considered.
• Experience resolving and communicating about issues with both technical and non-technical audiences
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience working with cross-functional teams
• Adaptive. Capable of thriving in ambiguity, and fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated and consistently willing to exceed own expectations
• Ability to multitask. You can handle several different tasks at different stages at once and are able to prioritize by importance
• High attention to details, with great organization and coordination skills