CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
We are looking for PPC Analyst
that can help us to take on the following tasks to start off
-Handle, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Amazon, Walmart, Google AdWords, Bing and other search platforms
-Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics;
· Handle the creation of large keyword lists;
· Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates;
· Handle display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms;
· Provide recommendations and execute strategies for keyword opportunities, campaign structuring, targeting, display network, and other facets of paid search in accordance with company strategies;
· Direct and handle new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives;
· Direct, handle, and be able to generate weekly and monthly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking, revenue tracking, and other paid search initiatives;
· Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments;
· Monitor and administer web analytics dashboards, reports and key reporting tools, and point out key areas of importance in accordance with sales goal;
· Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels;
· Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results; and
· Work closely with the sales team and product management team to meet sales goals.
· Reviewing and analyzing different sales channel sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
· Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
· Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
Please feel free to reply me directly at [email protected]
if you would like to discuss further in detail. Thank you for your attention.