[ What will you do in this role? ]
As an Outbound Sales Development Representative, you will support and execute the regional strategy. Through outbound prospecting efforts via social, email and cold calling efforts, you generate interest at potential new customers which results demos for account executives supporting towards revenue growth and expanding Splashtop’s footprint. Your role is to lay the foundation for Splashtop sales by engaging with prospects to helping them understand the value we bring to their organization by sharing industry specific demonstrated business outcomes with the goal of moving them into the sales process.
In this role, you are Splashtop’s first point of contact, you play a key role in building the brand, creating a great first impression, and building momentum for not only the sales team but the company as a whole.
The key responsibilities of this role will require you to:
[ Generate new business pipeline ]
- Creating and prioritizing strategic target account lists with Account Executives.
- Create new business opportunities by scheduling demos for the account executives through effective outbound efforts which is through cold calling, email and social platforms.
- Enthusiastically working on outbound activities, representing the company in a highly professional manner.
- Successfully and accurately answering prospect questions and providing appropriate additional information to the Account Executives.
[ Understanding of products and customers ]
- Become familiar with Splashtop's core products and be able to describe product details to gauge the best-fit solution.
- Understanding potential customers’ use cases and advising them on how Splashtop products can help them in their environment.
[ Managing sales activities ]
- Logging of all activities and summaries of prospect interactions into salesforce.
- Actively manage sales channels by tracking and following up on opportunities scheduled to drive to customer commitment and achieve and exceed targets.
- Working closely with the Marketing and Communication department in order to build campaigns that ensure lead quality and quantity.
- Actively drive sales to develop new opportunities within your assigned territory and collaborate with other sales & marketing teams to ensure growth attainment.
- Forecasts, track and report on key account metrics, designing and implementing innovative solutions to improve specific results.
[ Who you are? ]
- 1-2 years of customer-facing work experience (Sales and/or SaaS experience is a +)
- Proven prospecting and social selling skills (cold calling, email, social)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills plus the ability to build professional rapport quickly by phone with all levels of stakeholders
- You must be competitive, self-motivated, and have the desire for rapid career advancement
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executives and C-level in the mid-market sized organizations
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong interest in a sales career with a friendly and helpful attitude
- A team player capable of working within a collaborative environment
- Experience in selling IT solutions is a big advantage
[ To be an A player at Splashtop you need to embody the following attributes: ]
- Customer-centric mindset. Everything we do is to support our prospects and customers to the best of our ability. We go above and beyond to deliver them the best quality of service possible.
- Result-oriented. We are relentless in the pursuit of our goals. We are goal-oriented and experiment in a measured way to learn through experience. We are committed to continuous, iterative improvement for our customers and ourselves.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
/splæʃ.tɑːp/成立於矽谷，為全球包括美洲、歐洲、亞洲、中東及非洲用戶提供新一代遠端存取與遠端支援軟體及服務，包括批次作業、大量裝置管理和虛擬實驗室等進階功能。公司現有客戶橫跨娛樂、物流、汽車、飯店、金融、保險及科技產業，其中不乏全球五百大企業，如迪士尼 (Disney)、聯邦快遞 (FedEx)、奇異 (GE)、萬豪國際 (Marriott) 和豐田 (Toyota) 等；亦為政府及教育研究機構，如美國疾病預防控制中心 (CDC)、哈佛大學(Harvard University) 、麻省理工學院 (MIT) 提供技術支援。
2021 年初，由 Sapphire Ventures 領頭與其他 3 位長期投資者挹注五千萬美元與追加一千五百萬美元資金，Splashtop 亦成為市值估計超過 15 億美元的「獨角獸」企業，持續打造未來工作和教育的解決方案。