• Work with the directors and internal stakeholders on the UI/UX and design of the mobile app.
• Translate complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, process flows and sitemaps to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
• Create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate user needs while meeting project requirements within a responsive design framework.
• Execute all visual design and user interface stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Work with the product team to come up with UX designs and prototypes.
• Communicate effectively in a UX and cross-functional team.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are properly implemented.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into design deliverables.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing.
• Continuously learning on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.
Output and Deliverables:
• Prototypes, wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
• Detailed user flows, wireframes, and visual design mockups to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
• Ideation sessions with other members of the extended product team
• Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
• At least 3 Years of working experience in the related field is required with a strong design portfolio.
• Required language(s): English or Mandarin
• Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
• Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, or other visual design and wire-framing tools.
• Knowledge of wireframe tools, e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision.
• Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions to various stakeholders.
• Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively.
• Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies.
• Ability to collaborate with front-end developers and engineers.
• Team Spirit; strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders