• Work with the directors and internal stakeholders on the UI/UX and design of the mobile app.
• Translate complex business requirements into storyboards, detailed user flows, wireframes, visual design mockups, process flows and sitemaps to effectively conceptualize and communicate detailed interaction behaviours.
• Create engaging and cohesive experiences that identify and anticipate user needs while meeting project requirements within a responsive design framework.
• Execute all visual design and user interface stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering.
• Design graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets.
• Work with the product team to come up with UX designs and prototypes.
• Communicate effectively in a UX and cross-functional team.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are properly implemented.
• Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers and then translate into design deliverables.
• Conduct layout adjustments based on user feedback and testing.
• Continuously learning on emerging tools, techniques and technologies.