CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Many people now take Wi-Fi for granted. Whether you are at a cafe, on a plane, and of course in every corner of your house, wireless networking is expected to be available everywhere. Synology Router Manager (SRM) is our own operating system powering our award-winning routers. You will be tasked with developing new management and security applications that give our users more control and insight into their network.
- Improve the user experience on SRM and companion applications
- Create new security and management applications, such as parental controls and web filtering
- Create management tools for connected Wi-Fi devices
You'll fit right in if these describe you:
- You like solving difficult problems.
You are always looking for ways to make something better in unique and innovative ways. You aren't content to leaving things as-is. Life to you is a never-ending optimization or refactoring process.
- You work well collaboratively and when on your own.
Sometimes you'll be the superhero, sprinting through bugs and feature requests like an Olympic runner. Sometimes you understand that everyone needs to communicate and make compromises where necessary.
- You are a quick learner, and you always have an eye looking out for new things.
Technology is moving at breakneck speeds today, and you're no different. You keep up with the latest trends in languages and tools because nothing feels better than being on the latest and greatest!
You are expected to have:
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Familiarity with standard network protocols: TCP/UDP/IPv4/IPv6/Ethernet
- Experience in Linux kernel communication between kernel and user space
We're targeting candidates with:
- Familiarity with Linux network stack
- Familiarity with wireless networks
- Prior experience in developing web-based user interfaces
- Prior experience in tuning network performance
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/ijlyh