CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Video surveillance solutions are ubiquitous and vital in maintaining accountability in our society today. They can serve as silent witnesses to a scene, act as a deterrent, and often simply serve as a means to reassure a property owner. Synology has been consistently innovating in the field of video surveillance, leveraging our storage expertise to built robust, feature-rich, and cost-effective solutions that are overseeing countless locations today. You’ll be joining an experienced team to build our next generation products.
- Be part of a team creating large-scale video surveillance subsystems and services running on Linux systems
- Optimize for performance and increase the reliability of the service
You are expected to have:
- Experience with concurrent programming / multithreading techniques
- Familiarity with video codecs (e.g. H.264 / H.265) and streaming protocols
- Proficiency in C/C++
We're targeting candidates with:
- A solid understanding of fundamental Linux and networking technologies
- Experience in developing cross-platform applications using Qt, Electron, or other frameworks
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/g4cef