Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Data is what empowers today’s businesses, its aggregation drives economies and our society forward. We generate unquantifiable amounts of data each and every second, even if only a fraction of it is ever recorded. Synology designs data management solutions engineered to enable businesses to continue turning the wheels of innovation. As a Product Developer in one of Synology’s most fundamental software teams, you’ll be working on core functionality that our storage solutions depend on.
- Develop reliable and high performance subsystems for Synology DSM
- Develop efficient system monitoring solutions
- Profile and optimize file level protocol and block level protocol performance
You are expected to have:
- Good programming and communication skills
- Detailed knowledge of C language
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Genuine passion for developing high performance and reliable system
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience in developing Linux kernel and device drivers
- Experience in full life cycle of system implementation (analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support)
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://career.synology.com/en-global/HQ/position/15