Búsqueda de empleo CakeResume
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Video surveillance solutions are ubiquitous and vital in maintaining accountability in our society today. They can serve as silent witnesses to a scene, act as a deterrent, and often simply serve as a means to reassure a property owner. Synology has been consistently innovating in the field of video surveillance, leveraging our storage expertise to built robust, feature-rich, and cost-effective solutions that are overseeing countless locations today. You’ll be joining an experienced team to build our next generation products.
- Work on and develop video surveillance-related projects in a Linux environment
- Work with common video codecs such as H.264/H.265 (HEVC) and real-time video streaming protocols
- Continually optimize performance and improve the reliability of our existing solutions to tackle even larger and more demanding deployments
You are expected to have:
- Experience with concurrent programming and debugging in C/C++
- Experience with video/audio codecs and multimedia streaming
We're targeting candidates with:
- Familiarity with programming in Linux environments
- Strong proficiency with C/C++
- Experience with iOS app development
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/c1gjy