Synology's product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers who can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to expand our team of high-energy developers.
A user interface defines how the user perceives and uses our product. Every button, every API call, and the result of every action comes together to combine sophisticated features and data into something manageable by the customer. As a front-end developer in our Cloud Division, your mission will be to deliver an easy to use, smooth, and consistent user experience for our mobile applications.
- Participate in each stage of systems development - analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support
- Design and develop stable and dependable mobile applications
- Build prototypes to verify your ideas quickly
- Continuously optimize application performance
- Never settle for something that "just works"
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as PMs, designers, and QC to deliver a high-quality product
You are expected to have:
- Experience in one of the following languages: C/C++, Java, or Objective-C
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Genuine passion for learning new techniques
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- A bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, a related technical field, or have equivalent practical experience
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience in working with iOS (Swift/Objective-C) or Android (Kotlin/Java)
- Experience in building iOS/Android applications
- Experience in integrating GitLab CI/CD
- Experience in profiling tools
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/nkzng