CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Keeping services running and data available to both employees and customers is an increasingly challenging prospect. Larger quantities of data are continually generated, and expectations for uptime are higher than ever before. Synology storage solutions powered by our DSM operating system feature integrated backup solutions to tackle the issue.
Our Active Backup Suite enables IT administrators to centralize data backup from a variety of sources, such as VMware and Hyper-V VM hosts, Windows and Linux PCs and servers, and data on Microsoft 365 and Google Workspace clouds. We enable our customers to easily protect mission-critical workloads and cost-effectively shrink RTO and RPO targets.
- Develop backup applications for Windows and Linux operating systems
- Develop backup solutions targeting VMware vSphere and Microsoft Hyper-V hypervisors and VM workloads
- Develop multi-directional (e.g. P2V, V2V) data migration systems, such as from a physical host to a hypervisor environment
- Develop enterprise SaaS backup solutions, targeting Microsoft 365, Google Workspace, and more
- Integrate cloud service REST APIs
- Continuously strive to improve performance and reliability
You are expected to have:
- Familiarity with C/C++
- Experience in multi-threading and network programming
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience with Linux programming
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/q6kp0