CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Data is what empowers today’s businesses, its aggregation drives economies and our society forward. We generate unquantifiable amounts of data each and every second, even if only a fraction of it is ever recorded. Synology designs data management solutions engineered to enable businesses to continue turning the wheels of innovation. As a Product Developer in one of Synology’s most fundamental software teams, you’ll be working on core functionality to deliver high performance and dependable storage subsystems.
- Develop and maintain Linux kernels
- Work on multiple storage subsystems
- Profile and continue to optimize performance
You are expected to have:
- Experience in Linux kernel development
- Passion for kernel development and performance tuning
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
We're targeting candidates with:
- Good understanding of hardware device management
- Experience in Linux kernel development across multiple subsystems
- Familiarity with Linux memory management subsystem
- Familiarity with Linux block subsystem
- Familiarity with implementing RAID techniques
- Familiarity with generic file system development
- Knowledge of SAN environment development
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/g1a6a