CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Almost all organizations today rely on one or more cloud-based SaaS solutions to fulfill IT requirements. Synology has two decades of experience creating class-leading products across storage, backup, networking, and surveillance industries, and we're now putting that expertise into hybrid cloud and cloud-native solutions. We're looking for world-class candidates to join our development teams to lead the next paradigm shift in IT infrastructure.
You'll be working on developing cloud-native solutions to store data to Synology's C2 cloud platform securely. As a back-end developer in Synology's Cloud Division, you'll be pioneering our next generation of highly available, scalable, secure, and easy-to-maintain products and services.
- Design and develop data storage applications running on Kubernetes infrastructure
- Continuously find ways to improve the reliability and performance of the service
- Design automated tests to accelerate development quality
- Be involved in the complete life cycle of software development (survey, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and support)
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as PMs, designers, and QC
You are expected to have:
- Proficiency in C/C++
- Familiarity with programming in Linux environments
- Experience with concurrent programming / multithreading techniques
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well alone or as part of a team
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience working with virtualization or container-based solutions, such as Kubernetes or Docker
- A solid understanding of fundamental Linux and networking technologies
- Experience in TCP/IP network socket programming
- Experience in integrating GitLab CI/CD
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/jd0dw