CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology’s product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today’s crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
The Mail Infrastructure Team is responsible for our on-premises communication solution: MailPlus, Contacts and Calendar. Our team is responsible for one of the fastest-growing solutions within Synology, with over 100% year on year growth. As a part of the team, you will be working with exciting technologies, both proprietary and open source. Our mission is to bring profound changes in business communication, with an emphasis on simple but intuitive interface design and professional management features that scales up to thousands of users.
- Write high-quality code and run thorough tests through the automated CI system
- Conduct code review and provide constructive suggestions
- Design and implement features within a defined performance envelope
- Work with designers and product managers to implement user interfaces
- Perform performance tuning on both the user interface (frontend) and internal services (backend)
- Investigate and resolve issues reported by users
You are expected to have:
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
We're targeting candidates with:
- Strong knowledge of email, instant messaging, and/or voice chat systems
- Experience in system performance tuning on Linux systems
- Experience in porting or implementing open-source projects
- Familiarity with SQL or NoSQL databases, e.g., PostgreSQL, SQLite, Redis
- Experience in writing and debugging multi-process and multi-threaded applications
- Experience in full life cycle of system implementation (analyze, design, build, test, implement, and support)
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/tyk4g