CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Data is what empowers today’s businesses, and its aggregation drives economies and our society forward. We generate unquantifiable amounts of data each and every second, even if only a fraction of it is ever recorded. Synology designs data management solutions engineered to enable businesses to continue turning the wheels of innovation. As a Product Developer in one of Synology’s most fundamental software teams, you’ll be working on core functionality that our storage solutions depend on.
- Build reliable and high-performance web infrastructure that powers Synology’s solutions
- Develop reliable and highly dependable web applications
- Continually pursue performance optimization and user interface/experience improvements
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as other development teams, PMs, and designers
You are expected to have:
- Detailed knowledge of the C/C++
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Genuine passion for developing high-performance and dependable systems
- Good programming and communication skills
We're targeting candidates with:
- Know-how of administrating web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Experience with Docker or other containerization technologies
- Experience with frontend frameworks (React, Vue or Angular)
- Experience in integrating GitLab CI/CD
- Basic understanding/administration of networking (TCP/IP, firewalls, subnetting)
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/c2eoo