Synology's product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
A user interface defines how the user perceives and uses our product. Every button, every API call, and the result of every action comes together to combine sophisticated features and data into something manageable by the customer. As a front-end developer in our Cloud Division, your mission will be to deliver an easy to use, smooth, and consistent user experience for our solutions. Your work impacts the experience of hundreds of thousands of customers.
- Design and develop stable and reliable web applications
- Build prototypes rapidly to verify ideas
- Continuously improve application performance
- Never settle for just a usable product by continuously looking for ways to enhance the user experience
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as PMs, designers, and QC to deliver a high-quality product
You are expected to have:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Genuine passion for learning new techniques
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience in one testing framework, including Jest, Mocha, etc.
- Experience in Front End Optimization
- Experience in integrating GitLab CI/CD
- Familiar with Node.js & native module
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/tvz2m