CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Almost all organizations today rely on one or more cloud-based SaaS solutions to fulfill IT requirements. Synology has two decades of experience creating class-leading products across storage, backup, networking, and surveillance industries, and we're now putting that expertise into hybrid cloud and cloud native solutions. Synology’s Cloud Product Management Team is the primary conduit bridging development, marketing, sales, and others together. We analyze then align the direction of development with the needs of the market. We break down complex problems into steps to drive product development forward.
Our users range from casual home users to enterprises that serve millions of users. Your responsibility is to build growth product experiences and infrastructure to grow business internationally. You will own the strategy and execution of key growth product initiatives focused on unlocking remarkable experiences for our global audience. You will drive strong decision-marketing through quantitative results, AB testing, qualitative research, and customer insights.
- Work with cross-functional teams from around the world to develop a marketing/channel strategy for growth success and identify business priorities
- Work with marketing teams on collateral for global markets
- Leverage engagement capabilities to reach millions of customers based on targeted, segmented approaches
- Make product decisions with quantitative and qualitative data on user behavior, user feedback, and market research, including A/B testing, survey data, etc
- Manage and maintain the relationship with local channel partners
- Accountable for consumption, adoption and renewal and churn improvement goals
You are expected to have:
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in business, marketing, or technical fields preferred
- 3+ years of industry experience or 2+ years of related experience
- Strong leadership skills and executive presence
- Adaptability and flexibility required for changing business environments
We're targeting candidates with:
- Prior experience as a marketing manager, growth product manager/marketer, product marketing manager, or digital customer success manager
- Experience in building successful multi-channel SaaS engagement and adoption digital campaigns
- Knowledge in identity, security, access management, backup, and other developer-facing products
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position:https://sy.to/xpo3f