Synology is an innovator, creating robust solutions that empower countless individuals and businesses to store and manage their data safely. Behind our products, our marketing strategies, behind the intricate engineering, lies Synology's most defining talent and assets, our employees. We count on each team member's authenticity, attention to detail, and most of all, the desire to create something amazing. The HR department engages with and supports every person, helping them discover a fulfilling career journey and unlocking their potentials.
As an HR specialist, you will become a team player at the core of Synology, responsible for driving forward challenging projects that have the potential to impact everyone. You'll be engaged in planning and executing training programs, talent acquisition, internal policy changes, and more. You'll leverage your creativity, strong problem-solving capabilities, and effective interpersonal skills to navigate and excel at difficult challenges. "Telling the story" is only part of the equation, you'll also need to be persuasive in order to drive forward changes.
- Manage attendance in accordance with company policies, processing both electronic and physical documentation
- Participate in recruiting, interviewing, and onboarding processes
- Coordinate on projects such as company-wide training, events, and other types of activities
- Assist with other ad-hoc projects related to making the workplace better for everyone
- Work together as a team with other colleagues on challenging projects, while also leading smaller tasks independently
- 3+ years of HR experience, including recruitment experience
- Familiarity with local (Taiwan) laws on labor, employee rights, and workplace requirements
- Experience with organizing and hosting employee training sessions and other types of activities
- Strong problem solving and clear communications skills
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/snr3g