We are builders of data storage products for millions of users around the world. Our customer base is diverse and can span from just a user wanting to backup their photos to large enterprises storing mission-critical work to deliver the next big thing. We’re looking for individuals that can understand Synology brand values and help develop marketing activities that align with them.
As a Marketing Assistant, you’ll be responsible for supporting subsidiaries to develop and execute marketing activities to drive the adoption of Synology’s solutions. You'll be working closely with other teams and our subsidiaries from around the world to generate brand awareness.
- Help ensure marketing activities have clear objectives, target audiences, effective call-to-actions, and ROI measurements.
- Assist with the execution of marketing activities
- Help organize and track the production of marketing collateral, such as digital advertisements, campaign web pages, and printed materials. These include communicating with graphic and web designers and front-end engineers.
- Analyze marketing trends, survey results, and customer statistics, generating useful insight with tracking and analytical software and tools.
- Assist with digital marketing efforts, such as coordinating on SEO, digital ads, leads tracking, CRM, and email marketing projects.
You’ll fit right in if some of these describe you:
-You work well with others.
Some projects are big and involve many people across different divisions and even countries. You must be able to work well with your team and external contacts, using available communications and collaborative tools to increase efficiency and reduce misunderstandings.
-You enjoy challenges.
Not all projects fit comfortably on your plate, but you’ll deliver high-quality work nevertheless. Whether it is through good time management skills, inspiring your team members to work harder, or negotiating with other contacts, you can deal with tough deadlines, difficult topics, and sometimes unexpected challenges.
You are expected to have:
- Good command of English in both speaking and writing
- Strong communication skills, emotional intelligence, and interpersonal skills
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience or in-depth knowledge in IT/networking/storage fields
- Working experience in marketing-related positions
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/lduya