CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology’s product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today’s crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Synology designs data management solutions engineered to enable businesses to continue turning the wheels of innovation. We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven developer to join our team. As a Front End Product Developer at Synology, you will be tasked with building responsive, aesthetically pleasing, and easy to use web applications powered by our solutions. Your work impacts the user experience of millions of customers.
- Build reliable and high-performance web applications on cloud-based platforms such as Synology Account, Synology C2, and on-premises solutions such as Synology DSM
- Develop, deploy, maintain, and improve your work through methodological, iterative processes
- Continually pursue performance optimization and user interface/experience improvements
- Identify and establish patterns and best practices for building excellent web experiences
- Collaborate with Product Designers, Product Managers, and Product Developers to deliver compelling user-facing products
You are expected to have:
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical, and troubleshooting skills
- A genuine passion for developing high-performance and reliable systems
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux environments
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience with front end technologies and/or front end frameworks like React, Vue, or Angular
- Experience with browser APIs and optimizing front end performance
- Know-how of administrating web servers like Apache or Nginx
- Experience in container-based solutions, such as Kubernetes, EKS, Docker, and ECS
- Experience in integrating GitLab CI/CD
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/h5nes