CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology’s product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today’s crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
We're looking for a problem solver at heart, always tinkering and discovering new ways to build and tear things apart. As a Software Development Engineer in Test (SDET) intern, you'll be tasked with anticipating both immediate and long-term problems, plan and build out solutions to address them, and ultimately help us build a better product to solve real-world problems.
- Create and implement automated testing
- Cowork with others to discover and find innovative ways to improve quality
- Learn about and help improve one of the world's leading data management operating systems, DSM
You're expected to have:
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or master’s program
- Ability to commute to Synology's office in Banqiao for at least 24 hours per week or during epidemic prevention periods, to follow remote work policies
- Proficiency in Python or C++
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Familiarity with Git
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/kznmg