Synology's product developers create cutting-edge products used by millions around the globe. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance solutions are powered by our own software giving us a unique edge in today's crowded storage market. The product development team is always looking for talented engineers who are keen to make their mark in the industry with fresh ideas and their own spark of innovation.
As a part-time Assistant Product Developer you will play a vital role in helping the cloud service team develop, execute, and automate tests to ensure a quality experience for our users. You will develop automation API tests using Playwright as our E2E testing framework along with Postman and Jenkins.
- Develop software using Golang or C++ CI / CD
- Design and implement test cases with Playwright / Postman / Jenkins
You are expected to:
- Be enrolled at a university or graduate school
- Come to the office at Taipei Far Eastern Telecom Park for 24 hours a week
- Have strong problem solving, logic, and analytical skills
- Have experience with an end to end (E2E) testing framework
We're targeting candidates with:
- Experience with test automation & CI/CD
- A good understanding of front and back-end technologies
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/r9ezh