Synology's product developers create cutting edge products used by millions of users around the world. Our portfolio of data storage, networking, and surveillance products are powered by our own software solutions, giving us a unique edge in today's crowded market. We are looking for engineers that can make an impact, bringing in fresh ideas from different areas to help expand our team of high-energy developers.
Our solutions serve as the backbone for many businesses, which places great responsibility in our engineering teams to deliver functionally complex but highly reliable solutions. As an intern , you’ll be working closely with our software developers to come up with innovative ideas that aid in project development.
- Design, implement, and present your own project
- Write end-to-end testing for our products
- Identify and troubleshoot complex problems and find potential solutions
- Gain experience in cloud service API, web development, CI/CD DevOps, Electron, and other software design and development methods
- Work with a team of compassionate engineers
You are expected to have:
- Keen interest in software engineering
- Willingness to learn and expand knowledge in engineering and computer science
- Fluency in one or more programming languages
- A tendency to question the status quo
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://career.synology.com/en-global/HQ/position/43