As a product marketing specialist, you will be in charge of one of Synology’s business solutions — with the objective of making it successful in terms of awareness and adoption. You act as a two-way bridge between your product and the market: by developing a clear strategy and mobilize all available resources when a product goes to market, and by bringing customer and market insights back to research and development to ensure the best product/market fit. Responsibilities include:
1. Go-to-Market Strategies: define product positioning and messaging, and develop key strategies towards customer acquisition and market share.
2. Product Launch: create launch plans, set objectives and key results, and coordinate with global sales, marketing, and support teams for effective execution. Ensure that successful experience can be replicated on a larger scale.
3. Sales Enablement: deliver high-quality training, sales kit, competitor analysis, and other required content to global sales teams, getting them on board and ready to promote your product. Assist them in planning and securing key projects.
4. Market Intelligence: be an expert of your product, market, and competition. Follow technology and market trends closely, analyze customer feedback systematically, and always be sensitive to potential opportunities or gaps between a product and its market.
5. Evangelist: build a strong narrative of what a product is created to change, why this is important, and where it will go. Be the spokesperson of your product to users, channel partners, media, and other stakeholders.
1. At least 1 year of experience in the tech industry. Proven ability to acquire and apply the knowledge of new technologies quickly and independently. 2. A proactive, “whatever it takes” mindset — always think about what else can be done to increase a product’s influence, and take the initiative to make that happen. 3. Strong technical and business acumen. Able to grasp complex concepts, perform in-depth data analysis and market research, and derive actionable recommendations that are in line with the objectives. 4. Fluent in English. Great public speaking skills to motivate and convince stakeholders in and outside of the company. 5. Able to travel 15％ of the time, including overseas.