CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Synology creates data management solutions that many businesses depend on to operate. Our goal is to empower businesses to overcome traditionally complex IT challenges from data storage, backup, networking, video surveillance, and even office productivity applications.
And there are no other people driving that core value deeper than our Solution Managers. Working alongside other account managers, developers, and marketing colleagues, you unite essential knowledge with the proper workforce to ensure smooth product integration and deployment.
- Plan and deploy Synology solutions, taking into consideration how the existing setup works, customer requirements, and future expandability
- Provide technical consultation to key channel partners and clients
- Work with our customers to understand deployment roadblocks and resolve them together with our development and project management teams
- Discover market opportunities and understand the competition for our solutions
You are expected to have:
- Familiarity with Linux operating systems
- Solid understanding of common data storage technologies (e.g. RAID, compression, deduplication) and networking management (e.g. NAT, VLAN, DNS)
- Experience in using or managing virtualization environments (e.g. Hyper-V, VMware, Proxmox)
We are targeting candidates with:
- Prior storage industry experience, in particular with NAS or SAN systems
- Experience or knowledge on IT infrastructure, deployment practices, and purchasing decision drivers
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/mujki