Synology’s portfolio of NAS, IPSAN, networking, and surveillance solutions are depended upon by millions of customers in nearly every country around the world. The Technical Support and Service Department is directly responsible for ensuring that our products perform beyond the expectations of our customers.
Providing immediate, concise, and professional customer assistance is our most important responsibility. As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be relied upon by our customers to provide immediate product knowledge. You’ll work closely with our customers to troubleshoot issues, verify that the problem is resolved, and to ensure a pleasant after-sales experience.
- Provide technical support through different channels, such as live online chat, phone, and emails
- Collect and compile feedback from users
- Need to be able to quickly spot potential trends for issues users experience
- Troubleshoot complex issues often with incomplete information
You are expected to have:
- Fluent in English (TOEIC above 700) and Mandarin
- Ability to work independently and together in a team
- Flexible schedule for occasional weekend shifts (schedule rotates every 1-3 months)
- A passion for data storage and networking technologies
We're targeting candidates with:
- Strong motivation in experiencing new products and technologies
- A passion to experiment and to discover new solutions to problems
- A passion for helping users and having a strong sense of responsibility
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: http://sy.to/j9qhr