At Synology, we put our users first. From personal/performance NAS to enterprise-class NAS and networking products, we build products that help our users organize their data and make it accessible anytime, anywhere. The User Experience team’s mission is to define the user experience of our software products to help our users accomplish tasks they want to do in an easy and pleasant way.
We are looking for a UX designer who is able to clearly define the target users of our products and identify the problems we are facing. We care about not only how our products should look, but also what they will achieve. From brainstorming the next great breakthrough in user experience, designing wireframes, to conducting usability tests, you will work closely with our software developers, PMs, and other UI designers to deliver products that our users will love.
- Design simple, intuitive user flows and experiences for our software products, including but not limited to web, desktop, and mobile apps
- Communicate design concepts and work closely with several cross-functional teams
- Develop UX documentation, such as wireframes, conceptual models, user interaction flow diagrams, page schematics, and prototypes
- Conduct and analyze usability tests and their results
- Collaborate and share feedback with other designers and teams to continuously improve the quality of our products
You’ll fit right in if some of these describe you:
- Have passion for experimenting, designing and enhancing the way our users interact with our products
- Enjoy the process of translating user needs and business requirements into actual features and functionality
- Willing to try any possibility and to understand the demands from different domains
- Have great communication and teamwork skills. Able to articulate design decisions and rationale to non-design peers
You are expected to have:
- Bachelor’s degree in HCI, Interaction Design, or other relevant fields
- 2+ years of experience in human interface design for software applications, including but not limited to desktop, web, and mobile apps
We're targeting candidates with:
- A good understanding of user-centered design principles; familiarity with usability research methods or have conducted similar studies in the past
- Please bring your design portfolio to the interview.
Please visit our career portal to apply for this position: https://sy.to/w04ex
群暉科技 (Synology Inc.) 創立於西元 2000年，是一家年輕且充滿活力的公司。Synology 以台灣自有品牌行銷全球一百多個國家，目前已累積超過千萬名使用者，佈建遍及全球各種產業，其中更不乏數千名使用者同時在線的關鍵服務，維繫著許多企業的營運命脈。我們謹慎看待自己對客戶的使命，嚴格要求產品在不同應用環境下皆能穩定且高效地運行，為客戶妥善管理、保護每一份資料。