1. As a Technical Consultant, you will be responsible for the company's solutions/products. You will work closely with the internal teams, orders to design and deliver a customized and comprehensive services tailored to duly needs. You will also be required to manage and prepare the Technical Documents for the related teams and customers.
2. Build executive relationships. Develop, track, and manage opportunities funnel. Identify key opportunities from company’s strategies. Maintaining long-term cooperation and communication with partners, customers and those potential.
3. Articulate product, solutions, Fintech and cloud business strategies. Assess the tactical and strategic impact. Drive qualifications activities, escalation management of technical issues, product strategy and technical delivery, and secure customer commitment.
4. Ensures execution to sales growth plans. Propel results through demand identification and demand creation opportunities. Capability to work with internal technical teams to come out desirable solutions and ensuring successful delivery to customers.
5. Negotiate solutions, resolve issues and complete technical solution with peers, partners and customers employing an outcome where everybody wins philosophy.
- With understanding on precise Technical Consultant processes, such as technical documents writing, customer technical windows engagements, cross-countries project management / work experience are welcomed. - Good spoken and written English with proficient Mandarin. - Familiar with innovating-technology knowledge is preferable. - Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills with the capability to work independently and under pressure. - Willing to work independently and travel frequently upon request