CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Texas Instruments Incorporated (TI) is a global semiconductor design and manufacturing company that develops analog ICs and embedded processors. By employing the world’s brightest minds, TI creates innovations that shape the future of technology. TI is helping about 100,000 customers transform the future, today. We’re committed to building a better future – from the responsible manufacturing of our semiconductors, to caring for our employees, to giving back inside our communities and developing great minds. Put your talent to work with us – change the world, love your job!
【About the job】
The candidate will be accountable for the following works including but not limited to:
• Mechanical system management include Clean Room (MAU, FFU), Chiller Water, Compressor Dry Air (CDA), Process Vacuums, Process Cooling Water (PCW), Exhaust and HVAC system
• Systems assessment and improvement; roadmap establishment and implementation
• Project execution in support of safety, reliability, quality, environmental and cost objective
• Ensuring system operating reliably
• Overlooking projects to meet design criteria, scope, budget and schedule.
• Technician and operators training
【What this position can gain and expect】
Understand the Organization
Understand the role of Engineer
Learn/Improve the skills needed to succeed
Build lasting relations