・About the role:
Does working on the generation architecture and application development get you motivated? Furbo Engineering is a high-performance culture marked by fearlessness and hyper-productivity. This position offers a great opportunity to work with other senior engineers on our flagship and supporting products. We have been building a great product for years and are looking to innovate even further. We are looking for prolific engineers to join our engineering team and continue revolutionizing the heart of our platform.
We're seeking strong Backend engineers looking to use their knowledge of building scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support our unique rate-of-growth requirement. If you're excited about cloud development, committed to thoughtful architecture design, and like tackling problems of unprecedented scale on a small, fast-moving team, you'll fit right in here.
・What you’ll do:
- Develop backend services
- Deliver and deploy the latest features to our production users
- Design, maintain and scale our big data acquisition infrastructure
- Assess the root cause of problem reports, replicate the situation in a test environment,
and deploy fixes to production
- Implement proper monitoring and alerts for running services
- You're an experienced developer in Python, Restful APIs, NoSQL/SQL, other scripting languages, Linux and have the confidence to easily pick up others - You've had production level experience designing / deploying / administering applications in the cloud - You've worked in a high-availability environment, providing 24x7 SaaS service - You love to embrass cutting edge techniques: AWS, docker container and so on - You have experience with the tools for infrastructure as code: Cloudformation, Terraform, Ansible and so on - You have experience with the CI/CD process and promoting code from development environments into production - You are experienced with monitoring production infrastructure systems and skilled at setting notification thresholds - You follow test-driven development methods and take pride in your code - You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills - You possess excellent analytical and troubleshooting skills - Able to communicate freely in both English and Mandarin with your team