Please apply via: https://grnh.se/2a9025db3us
【About the role】
Imagine giving your pet a belly rub on your lap at work! Tomofun is a passionate startup full of dreamers and builders who truly believe in making a difference in our pets’ lives through innovation. We are seeking for a Product Manager who will manage our next breakthrough product from product concept, product go-to-market all the way through product end of life.
User empathy and communication is key to this role! This person will need to channel our users, have a solid grasp of their needs and translate them into well defined product requirements. This person will also need to be capable of effectively leading and facilitating communications and efforts across multiple teams to deliver world -class products that truly address our user's pain points. Experience in UX and/or SCRUM methodology is a plus. S/he must be a creative thinker who can handle multiple tasks simultaneously with efficiency and effectiveness.
The ideal candidate also must be a super dog or cat lover!
【 About the company 】
At Tomofun, we LOVE pets and technology. Our vision is to bring joy and innovation to every pet lover in the world.
We are pioneers in the pet tech industry. Our debut product, Furbo - the world's first AIoT treat-tossing dog camera, is the #1 bestseller on Amazon in 15 countries including the US, UK and JP and have millions of users in 113 countries. In 2019, we launched an AI powered subscription service, the Furbo Dog Nanny which sends smart alerts to our users to notify them to check on the safety of their dogs when they are home alone. Since the launch of Furbo Dog Nanny, we have saved hundreds of dogs' lives and are continuing to innovate and develop new features with our state of the art technology.
The learning curve is steep. But the work is exhilarating. Tomofun is on the cusp of a pet-tech boom and we’re looking for smart, innovative thinkers who aspire to incredible things.
【 What you'll do 】
- Define product strategy and interact closely with users to define product requirement
- Explore multiple product design options to address user pain points.
- Craft clear user stories and product requirement documents which can be easily understood by all stakeholders
- Determine product-market-fit by balancing user requirements, technical complexity and cost.
- Make product decisions and measure product success by setting clear KPIs and metrics and using both quantitative and qualitative data.
- Manage the product execution and act as SCRUM product owner to bring the best experiences to our users, including meeting feature expectations and quality goals.
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to strategize and ensure a successful product launch and global go-to-market plans
- Formulate and execute product long-term plans with cost/profit control.
- Promote use of new technologies and industry-leading trends to product management activities.
【 Perks 】
【 Benefits 】
【Who you are】
*** You're not just looking for a job, you're looking for an innovative product where you can make a large impact! ***
- 3+ years proven work experience in full cycle product management
- 1+ years experience in B2C industry, IoT product preferred
- Experience in driving product go-to-market and creating product roadmap
- Has strong customer-centric mindset with hands on experience utilizing various requirement definition methods, including user validation, focus group & user interviews
- Star team player who can effectively communicate and collaborate with people across various functions and departments including but not limited to R&D, Marketing, Logistics and Customer Support
- Experience in Lean Startup and/or SCRUM methodology
- Proven ability to make user and data informed product decisions that would maximize customer values
- Capable of making strategic decisions on prioritization and communicate priorities to stakeholders in a way they understand
- Innovative and open-minded to new ideas and different ways of thinking
- Thrives in a fast paced environment where ambiguity and limited resources is the norm
- Comfortable communicating in both English and Mandarin in a business setting
- Dog or cat parent would be an even bigger plus as you naturally have strong empathy towards our customers!
Tomofun是一間國際化的寵物科技新創公司，由Victor Chang及Maggie Cheung共同成立，並由趨勢科技創辦人Steve作為Mentor，運用最先進的技術-IoT物聯網、AI人工智慧、雲端大數據等，致力於帶給全世界寵物飼主源源不絕的歡樂與創新！
隨著銷售版圖的擴增，我們不斷地獲得許多知名媒體報導與肯定(Forbes, Techcrunch, Inc., The New York Times, WIRED, CNBC…等)，也吸引了亞馬遜等大型企業主動洽詢合作機會． 並且於美國知名脫口秀節目”The Ellen show”上被譽為「所有愛狗人士的亞馬遜夢想購物清單第一名」。