CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
【 About the role 】
As the E-commerce Marketer, you will own all-things-digital for the local markets. You will coordinate with the Regional BU from our headquarter in Taipei and be responsible for ensuring a global alignment for each of the local regional markets. You are a data-driven marketer who thrives at the intersection of product branding, digital marketing, e-commerce optimization, A/B testing, retention marketing and data analysis with great communication with global cross-functional teams.
If you’re someone who is comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, have a passion for pets and technology, and can thrive in startup culture — then read on!
【 What you'll do 】
．Collaborate with functional teams and regional BU to define and map out the Ecommerce strategy
．Manage our e-commerce site (www.furbo.com) and our product listings on Amazon in all of our current and future regional markets
．Own the entire lead-to-purchase funnel, including optimization of landing pages, email marketing to nurture leads, optimize conversion, explore upsell opportunities, increase retention to improve overall LTV.
．Collaborate with our design and development teams to ensure on-time quality delivery of website updates
．Work with cross functional teams to develop and support the implementation of tactical plans of marketing campaigns to drive subscriber growth for our AI-powered software services Furbo Dog Nanny (FDN).
．Ideate, activate, and optimize strategic communications to users according to their journey and stage of funnel
．Ensure that all content is on-brand, consistent, relevant to user journey, and localized for the targeted market
．Stay abreast of emerging digital marketing trends, identify and manage brand exposure opportunities and bring fresh, creative thinking to leverage growth tactics in the most surprising and effective ways
【 Who you are 】
．3+ years of experience working in digital marketing filed in B2C/D2C ecommerce companies
．Experience in managing B2C e-commerce platforms, with Amazon experience is a big plus
．Experience with conversion funnel optimization and landing page optimization, including A/B and MVT testing
．Ability to identify opportunities in user journey and create effective copy and communication campaigns, understanding of SEO and content optimization is a plus
．Knowledge of marketing analytics, testing and research tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Shopify, Google Optimize, MailChimp, Heat Mapping Tools, other CRM/CDP tools)
• Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward
• Highly analytical, data-driven and have good communication skills
• Must love, love, love dogs!
• The rare opportunity to work with an international team from Taiwan HQ and make impact on a global scale
• Voice yourself in an open, trusting and transparent working environment
• Quarterly all hands meetings to update entire organization on company goals, strategic directions and the opportunity to openly ask questions/give feedback
• Bring your furbabies to work in a pet-friendly office
• Join our volunteer program. We are passionate about giving back to society.
• A LOT of free snacks and drinks for humans and furkids!
• Comfortable and creative office with kitchen, sofa, and quiet areas
• Afternoon tea time twice a month and monthly birthday parties
• Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time off when you need it
• Flexible working hours and work-from-home when needed
• Medical insurance and free yearly health checkup
• Yearly health checkup subsidy for your pets
• 2 free Furbos for each full-time team member
• Company trip and employee outing program
• Internal workshop and external training subsidy for you to expand your skill set and continuously learn and grow
Tomofun是一間國際化的寵物科技新創公司，由Victor Chang及Maggie Cheung共同成立，並由趨勢科技創辦人Steve作為Mentor，運用最先進的技術-IoT物聯網、AI人工智慧、雲端大數據等，致力於帶給全世界寵物飼主源源不絕的歡樂與創新！
隨著銷售版圖的擴增，我們不斷地獲得許多知名媒體報導與肯定(Forbes, Techcrunch, Inc., The New York Times, WIRED, CNBC…等)，也吸引了亞馬遜等大型企業主動洽詢合作機會． 並且於美國知名脫口秀節目”The Ellen show”上被譽為「所有愛狗人士的亞馬遜夢想購物清單第一名」。