TransBiz is hiring a senior account executive (SAE) to work with a team of digital marketers, brand designers and paid media specialists to grow revenue for our clients in the following markets: US, CA & AU.
Powered by a work culture focused on high performance and continuous improvement, TransBiz is leading the movement to help companies create world-class products & services and sell them globally with our world-class talents.
Since 2015, we have successfully launched dozens of startup Asian brands into in the United States with success. One of our clients reached USD$90k in monthly revenue in as little as 6 months. (Selling on Amazon & the brand’s own eCommerce store.)
The successful hire will be a seasoned account executive capable of managing multiple client objectives and setting the projects up for successes.
More specifically, we are searching for:
- Develop and execute growth marketing initiatives that are in alignment with the client’s strategic objectives goals
- You will be a relentless problem solver and will constantly be assessing and resolving both simple and complex challenges for both clients and your team
- Be prepared to manage day-to-day communications between the client and our team (and a whole host of other people in between.)
- You will work with (and at times, manage) other internal resources in order to execute against clients’ eCommerce strategies, campaigns, and goals
- Own all status documents for internal and client facing teams
- Schedule all necessary project team meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, deliverables reviews and after action reviews
- We live and breathe the space (and love nothing more than learning about something new) so we expect all of our employees to have an innate curiosity
- Often you will have to take complex issues or technologies and reframe them for internal and external audiences in a swift and concise fashion
- A sparkling personality that will mesh well with the existing TransBiz family (we love smart people with a dash of quirkiness and humor)
- An insatiable curiosity and knowledge about all things social, web, and mobile
- The uncanny ability to see opportunities and solutions in the face of a challenge
- You are passionate and curious about all aspects of digital marketing creative and have an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment, possess a high level of intellectual curiosity, and demonstrate strong judgment in the face of ambiguity.
- You are an agile, goal-oriented personality, driven to succeed and always up for a challenge!
Experience & Skills
1. An articulate communicator in English speech and writing. Team members are expected to participate and contribute to business discussions often and significantly.
2. A Bachelor’s degree and 2-4 years of eCommerce / digital agency experience working on digital / eCommerce strategies + campaigns, including some client-facing experience
3. The ability to effectively collaborate with multifunctional execution teams to enable all participants to feel equally invested in strategies and executions and keep everyone in the know and in a position to succeed
4. The ability to write concisely and with a strong voice, without typo or delay
An interest and comfort level in standing in front of a client or a room full of peers and giving your opinion or a presentation
Please provide both English & Chinese resume