The task at hand?
1. Lead and manage all internal cross-functional teams during the project lifecycle for all Brand projects. This includes brand creative, social content, digital content, digital builds, and events.
2. Liaise with finance, operations and legal teams on project and client needs
3. Communicate directly with clients around budget, timelines, process & deliverables.
4. Lead and schedule necessary project-related meetings such as kickoffs, brainstorms, and deliverable reviews
5. Responsible for Scope of Work task, timeline, and budget development
6. Provide mentorship to junior members of the team
7. Responsible for all vendor agreements and other contract documents.
8. Report to the Account Director on resourcing, budgeting, and revenue realization
The ideal candidate has: 1. A bachelor’s degree or entrepreneurial street cred 2. 3-5 years of experience of post-college experience managing projects, coordinating teams, and/or other planning-related duties, preferably in the digital space 3. Budget development and contract (SOW) writing experience 4. Strong communication skills 5. A strong understanding of agency processes, including creative production, paid media and digital builds – interest in optimizing those processes is a strong plus 6. A cool, calm and collected approach to problem solving 7. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment 8. Strong self-awareness and people-management skills 9. Understanding of relevant social media platforms and their requirements