We are looking for goal oriented individuals that value team work. If you are a self starters that have a strong desire to learn new technical capabilities and want to help us solve high impact problems in the digital health space, come have a chat with us. Our current acceptance rate is under 0.5% so to put it lightly, we only recruit the best.
Our culture is all about the team and individual growth through collaboration.
Although we have general guidelines of who we want on our team, we provide an environment where you can write your own ticket and define what you want to do within our organization. As a startup, everyone wears multiple hats, so being flexible is imperative.
This is a for an experienced back end developer. If you have less than 4 years of back end experience, please do not apply for this role.
Role Responsibilities :
* Design architecture of a stable back end
* Formulate test plan to validate code integrity
* Self-motivated and self-managed to achieve goal
* Experience with AWS and Microservices
* Clearly articulate and document API’s
* Cooperate with APP Engineer
* Develop RESTful API
* Create concise technical documentation
* Regularly meet development milestones on time
*ad hoc projects.
• Python and Django framework • AWS cloud service • Gitflow • Docker container • Linux Shell Script • Jenkins CI • PostgreSQL or MySQL • MVC • Proficient in english, written and speaking Bonus points: • Node.js or Golang • Google cloud service Please upload your English resume with a cover letter and expected salary range if you would like to apply the role, thank you.