We are looking for goal oriented individuals that value team work. If you are a self starters that have a strong desire to learn new technical capabilities and want to help us solve high impact problems in the digital health space, come have a chat with us. Our current acceptance rate is under 0.5% so to put it lightly, we only recruit the best.
Our culture is all about the team and individual growth through collaboration.
Although we have general guidelines of who we want on our team, we provide an environment where you can write your own ticket and define what you want to do within our organization. As a startup, everyone wears multiple hats, so being flexible is imperative.
Role Responsibilities :
* Build new and innovative product features
* Maintain high level performance quality
* Rapidly fix bugs and solve problems
* Collaborate with designers and engineers
* Create technical documentation
* Write clean, stable, unit-tested code and accompanying documentation where needed
*ad hoc projects