Interns at Tsaitung will help on planning and execution of various key corporate efforts. The goal of our internship program is to cultivate rising professionals of Taiwanese agriculture sector.
What you will do?
"1. Site operation
- Lead operation teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Operations according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Ensure healthy inventory
- Supervise overall quality control processes for ingredients
- Ensure efficient operation teamwork
2. Process management and improvement
- Create and improve internal business processes
- Analyze data and trends to optimize various internal processes
- Request for system changes as business process requirements reveal
- Identify issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, fulfillment issues, creative policing, client complaints, and conflicts.
- Identify inefficiencies across various teams and processes and work with leadership team to provide recommendations and solutions
- Create QA process and implement across all teams
3. Team management
- Analyze data to improve team performance and create blanket guidelines for leadership team
- Create and manage training plans for the Operations team"
Job Specific Qualifications
"- You can get up during the night easily. (A large part of our Operations team works from 1:00 am to 8:00 am)
- Analytical thinker, able to solve complex problems by observing real data
- Great data gathering and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Google Sheets at an expert level
- You communicate clearly and effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- You know how to turn data into information and information into insights"
"- You love Taiwan’s agriculture and want to contribute to it.
- Passionate with a great work ethic
- High Energy; self-starter
- Ability to thrive in unstructured and unregulated environment
- Get stuff done mentality
- Ability and eagerness to learn new things
- You have a good sense of humor and like to have fun"
Desired, not required
"- Knowledge of restaurants or producers is a huge plus
- Having managed complex production processes and known quality grading in the Agricultural sector.
- Having engaged in agricultural ingredient purchase function"
Join our Tsaitung family. We will be transforming the definition of Taiwan’s agriculture.