CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
Tsaitung is a platform for restaurants to purchase vegetable ingredients from producers. With our data algorithm, disruptive business model, and network of producers and restaurants, we are revolutionizing toward a modern agricultural supply chain. Starting off downtown of Taipei City, Tsaitung builds a transparent platform that many of our restaurant partners rely on every day. On one hand, we ensure our restaurant partners get qualified ingredients with the highest service level and the most competitive costs. On the other hand, we help our producer partners connect to the marketplace more effectively with greater demand visibility. Tsaitung loves foods – and we are striving to shape better agriculture in Taiwan.
The Manager role is responsible for supporting the Tsaitung’s Sustainable Operations team by overseeing and improving day-to-day processes, managing teams, implementing strategy, opening offices and interfacing with the leadership team to help scale the operations team as the business scales. The overall goal of this person is to ensure perfect outcomes from Operations team and to improve team efficiency on a daily basis.
What you will do?
1. Site operation & expansion
- Lead operations teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Sustainable Operations according to clients’ needs and objectives
- Ensure healthy inventory
- Supervise overall quality control processes for ingredients
- Ensure efficient operation teamwork
2. Process management and improvement
- Create and improve internal business processes
- Analyze data and trends to optimize various internal processes
- Request for system changes as business process requirements reveal
- Identify issues that arise including reporting discrepancies, fulfillment issues, creative policing, client complaints, and conflicts.
- Identify inefficiencies across various teams and processes and work with leadership team to provide recommendations and solutions
- Create QA process and implement across all teams
3. Team management
- Analyze data to improve team performance and create blanket guidelines for leadership team
- Create and manage training plans for the Operations team
Job Specific Qualifications:
- You can get up during the night easily. (A large part of our Operations team works from 1:00 am to 8:00 am)
- Analytical thinker, able to solve complex problems by observing real data
- Great data gathering and analysis skills
- Knowledge of Google Sheets at an expert level
- You communicate clearly and effectively with people from diverse backgrounds
- You know how to turn data into information and information into insights
- You love Taiwan’s agriculture and want to contribute to it.
- Passionate with a great work ethic
- High Energy; self-starter
- Ability to thrive in unstructured and unregulated environment
- Get stuff done mentality
- Ability and eagerness to learn new things
- You have a good sense of humor and like to have fun
Desired, not required：
- Knowledge of restaurants or producers is a huge plus
- Having managed complex production processes and known quality grading in the Agricultural sector.
- Having engaged in agricultural ingredient purchase function
Join our Tsaitung family. We will be transforming the definition of Taiwan’s agriculture.
我們的創辦團隊背景組成多元，成員具備跨國頂尖企業多元之經驗，包括美商寶僑(Procter & Gamble)、丹麥商快桅(Maersk Line)、美商優步(Uber)、美商蘋果電腦(Apple)、法商萊雅(Loreal)、台灣電商momo購物、台灣最大餐飲集團王品集團、台灣最大蔬食集團Mia Cucina、中國商美團等業界一流公司之經驗，同時具備美國密西根大學(University of Michigan, Ann Arbor)經濟、環境、麻省理工學院（Massachusetts Institute of Technology)及哈佛大學(Harvard University)計算科學、台、清、交資訊工程等堅實的學術背景，能快速的將跨界創新帶入傳統的農產運銷領域中，建立基於數據、流程、以及網路技術所推動的產業進步。
自2017年九月開始營運以來，我們的團隊從一人成長至現在(2020年6月)的超過六十人，每天供應超過三公噸的蔬果，並於過去一年實現了多倍數的成長，更獲得了PChome與中華電信共同成立的基石創投(https://cornerstonevc.tw/investments/) 以及 行政院國發基金的支持。 然而，這僅是我們的開始而已。 在這個每年總值超過新台幣300億、每年穩定成長4%以上的市場，我們期待能扮演更重要的角色。