1. A highly motivated individuals with a strong technical background and capabilities to develop and sustain process technologies for flash memory and logic products.
2. Working with a team which may include device, integration, yield, lithography, etch and thin films or external suppliers to drive leading-edge integrated module development, control and improvements.
3. Be responsible for sustaining ownership such as day-to-day operations, equipment troubleshooting and mentoring technicians.
1. Minimum Master degrees in an engineering and scientific field such as Materials Science, Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Chemistry or Optics.
2. Solid technical understanding of IC processing equipment, integrated flow, chemistry and physics
3. Exhibit good and open communication skills, be able to work within cross-functional teams, including internal and external partners.
4. Fluent in English.
5. Strong knowledge of Statistical Process Control (SPC) and/or Design of Experiments (DOE) principles
6. Flexibility in changing priorities and responsibilities to support business needs.
7. Hands-on participation and a strong sense of ownership.
8. Willingness to make frequent fab presence
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".