TSMC IT is pursuing next generation IT capabilities. As part of the CIO office, you will report to CIO and focus on next generation “Secure-by-Design” IT capabilities and initiatives. You will have the chance to bring in latest technologies, design modern architecture, prototype, and work across divisions to scale implementations while ensuring quality and performance through design review and code review. For people with great software engineering skills and security knowledge, this will be a wonderful opportunity to apply all your skills toward next generation IT capabilities at scale.
• Prototype, engineer, and develop advanced security services and capabilities based on special assignments.
• Work across IT divisions to implement advanced security framework and capabilities.
• Conduct design reviews to ensure design and implementation quality.
• Continuously evolve designed solutions to ensure strong defenses against evolving threats.
• Stay up to date with the latest security standards and modern approaches for continuous improvements.
• Bachelor’s degree and above in computer science, Electronic Engineering, Information Engineering, Information security or relevant disciplines.
• Minimum 8+ years of solid software development related experiences including delivery of battle-tested software products or mission-critical solutions.
• Great software development skills and passionate with mature secure software discipline and engineering excellence with modern technology stack.
• Familiar with mainstream and modern programming languages. e.g. Python, JS/Typescript, Golang, Rust, etc.,
• Familiar with OS, network, security, and modern runtime environments.
• Can design well-rounded security solutions with red team hacking mindset and blue team defense skills.
• Security engineering experiences in tech companies or security product design and implementation experience of large complex systems is preferred.
• Knowledge of modern authentication control design and related design patterns.
• Fluent at English for verbal and written communications, able to speak mandarin is a plus.
• Great influencing and interpersonal skillsSuccess Factor: You will likely do well if you are
• Passionate about innovation, performance, teamwork, learning, and agility.
• Having attributes like perseverance, resilience, and initiative.
• Open minded when exploring and testing.
• Paying attention to details to ensure design quality when building.
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".