We are seeking outstanding engineers to join TSMC IT infrastructure team to build and orchestrate cloud services to support world-class semiconductor foundry.This team is responsible to design, implement and optimize IT infrastructure toward software-defined computing, storage and networking with cloud technologies.The successful candidate should have strong technical skills and dedication for operation excellence.
1. Assist the cloud architect to refactoring or migrate the legacy systems as cloud native services.
2. Participate in architecture planning and build cloud environment with cloud architects, project technical support, enterprise solutions based on Azure, AWS or GCP
3. Effective use of professional domain knowledge to assist in maintenance and troubleshooting
4. Cloud services technical support
1.BS/MS degree or above and major in Computer Science, Information engineering, automation or electrical engineering or similar technical field with equivalent practical experience.
2. Domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. compute, storage, networking, Linux, containers, Kubernetes and CNCF technologies).
3. Experience of architecting/operating solutions built on Azure, AWS, GCP.
4. Experience of migrating or transforming legacy on premise solutions to the clouds.
5. Ability to write scripts (Bash, Python) for automation of services management and integration.
6. Strong project management, communications, organization, leadership and interpersonal skillset.
7. Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickly
8. Must be effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English
9. Azure, AWS, GCP certifications are a plus.
10. Experience of Iac(Infrastructure as Code) for Public Cloud provisioning is a plus.
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".