Application of statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, pattern recognition and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from very large scale structured and unstructured data and summarize the results by data visualization tools to support fab operations.
1. Master degree or above with major in Computer Science, Information Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Statistics, Mathematic or related fields.
2. Self-motivated, integrity and result-oriented personality.
3. Great communication skills.
4. Experience with analytics packages and program development using Python, R, SAS, Matlab, C/C++/C# and Java etc.
5. Strong background in data analytics (applied statistics, operation research, data mining, machine learning, artificial intelligence) and big data technologies
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".