The DevOps Manager that lead software product team to deliver high-value and high-quality product. The candidate should have exposure to systems in both staging and production and all technical teams. This position requires software development, operations, and continuous improvement experience.
1. Manager of Product Develop team
2. Cloud-native micro-service architecture design and implementation
3. Refactor existing monolithic applications to cloud-native architecture
4. Task management and product release management
5. Driven high quality software development and deployment process and culture
Lead new IT technology evaluation and adoption
- 3+ years of DevOps Manager experience in leading 10+ above software product team and oversight of implementation, testing and deployment planning, validation, quality assurance, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions
- Familiar with DevOps technical quality control processes, artifacts and CI/CD tooling chain
- Good in domain driven micro-service design and implementation
- Good in container and cloud native architecture (K8s, Istio, ArgoCD, MongoDB, Redis, etc)
- Demonstrate the technical leadership to provide design options to fulfil challenges issue
- Demonstrate the capability in new technology evaluation and adoption
- Good ability in people management, motivation and development to empower high efficiency and quality DevOps team
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".