1. Network management.
2. Firewall management.
3. Security product(e.g., WAF, Firewall, Proxy, SLB, Antivirus) and Linux management.
4. Data center management.
5. Backup system management.
6. Project management and architecture design.
7. Continuously improvement on the each jobs.
8. IT new technology survey and recommendation.
1. Two years of experience in Cisco/HP network management is preferred.
2. Familiarity with change control best practices.
3. 2 years of firewall experience in Fortinet, CheckPoint, PaloAlto.
4. Cisco CCNA/CCDA certifications, or equivalent industry certification or experience.
5. Preferable with Layer 2 switching protocols (VXLAN, Ethernet, VLAN, STP, LACP)
6. Preferable with Layer 3 routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, VRRP, EVPN)
7. Preferable with WAN technologies (IPsec, MPLS, SD-WAN, VPLS)
8. Other protocols such as 802.1q, 802.1x, 802.11, RADIUS, SNMP, TACACS+, QoS.
9. Preferable with network architecture design.
10. Preferable with two years' experience in Linux system management, database concept and application operation behavior or actual system architecture.
11. Industry certifications such as Cisco CCNA/CCNP/CCDP/CCSP, Checkpoint CCSA/CCSE, VMware, RHCE, or Microsoft (MCSA, MCSE) desired.
12. Strong project management, communications, organization, leadership and interpersonal skills.
13.Technical certifications, such as AIX, RHCE, RHCA, LPI, SAN, VCP, and CIW are preferred.
14. Must be effectively bilingual in Mandarin and English.
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".