CakeResume Job Search
Use the APP to find jobs.
1. Development and integration of Factory Automation Systems, or
2. Development and integration of Advanced Technology, or
3. Development and integration of Office Automation Systems, or
4. Development and integration of Cloud Computing, Kubernates or BigData Analytics Systems, or
5. Build/Development Scalable Platform for managing container applications
1. Majoring in IT, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or related experience
2. Familiar with development of C/C++ or JAVA Programming, or
3. Familiar with Microservices Architecture Pattern, DevOps or
4. Familiar with Web Applications for PC and Mobiles, or
5. Familiar with Hadoop, Spark and Parallel Computing.
6. The ones with multiple above skill sets and experience will be a plus.
7. Experience with large-scale system integration, cloud computing, social networking for factory automation will be a plus
8. Self-motivated, integrity, and result-oriented personality
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".