【HR Area Service Specialist】
1. Responsible for the daily HR administrative request to support the employees and managers.
Implement HR annual activities with line managers.
2. Be HR contact window mainly for 1st line employee’s inquiries regarding HR policies, procedures, and benefits.
3. Support Account HR Manager on the assigned HR projects for HR solution implementation.
1. Partner with hiring managers to identify recruiting needs, best-fit candidates through tsmc selection process, prepare employment proposal, influence hiring manager and candidate to close the offer and facilitate the onboarding process.
2. Build and maintain strong relationships with candidates, hiring managers and business partners/ HR Area Service Team from end to end.
3. Maintain hiring progress and generate reports to monitor KPIs/quality
1. Organization and people management and deployment support (eg. Organization change, transfer/assignment/overseas hire mgmt.)
2. Staffing system and process integration to enhance productivity
3. HR Data Quality Review
Partner with AST in organization design and people deployment
1. Assess training needs through engagement with managers, employees, ASTs.
2. Deliver training to trainers, managers and employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
3. Apply new learning techniques and methodologies in learning solutions.
4. Manage external partners and outsource training, as needed.
5. Help to enrich learning solutions to effectively support OD/Talent Development initiatives.
1. High learning agility with an aggressive attitude.
2. Capable in project management and able/ willing to handle details with follow-through attitude.
3. Fluent in both spoken and written English.
4. Proficient in Microsoft applications.
5. Master Degree with general knowledge of HR practice will be a plus.
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".