TSMC IT is actively seeking software engineers / managers to build and scale next-gen intelligent manufacturing platform and products (e.g., Intelligent Manufacturing Product, Engineering Control Product, Tool Automation Product and AI-based BOT Product, etc).In addition to software development, your duties involve interacting with various other Engineering teams and working closely with operations and infrastructure. It's the lifetime career opportunity as we invent the future and help propel this company to the next step.
Key Areas of Responsibility :
1. Cloud-native micro-service architecture design and implementation
2. Refactor existing monolithic applications to cloud-native architecture
3. Driven high quality software development and deployment process and culture
4. Design and implement CI/CD practice of automated release, test, deployment tools and frameworks
5. Work closely with our PM teams to define product feature specifications and build the next generation of products leveraging new computing stacks.
Requirements & Qualifications:
- 6+ years of software product team or lead a team in the technical development to automate critical business processes and provide insightful, forward-thinking engineering ability to design next-gen products and services.
- Full stack web application development experience and building large-scale software applications is plus.
- Familiar with DevOps CI/CD processes, improving product stability through code reviews, end-to-end testing, monitoring, and proactive changes through tool chains.
- Good in container and cloud native architecture (K8s, Istio, Argo, Mongo, Redis, etc)
- Demonstrate the capability in new technology evaluation and adoption.
Established in 1987, TSMC is the world's first dedicated semiconductor foundry. As the founder and a leader of the Dedicated IC Foundry segment, TSMC has built its reputation by offering advanced and "More-than-Moore" wafer production processes and unparalleled manufacturing efficiency. From its inception, TSMC has consistently offered the foundry segment's leading technologies and TSMC COMPATIBLE® design services.
TSMC has consistently experienced strong growth by building solid partnerships with its customers, large and small. IC suppliers from around the world trust TSMC with their manufacturing needs, thanks to its unique integration of cutting-edge process technologies, pioneering design services, manufacturing productivity and product quality.
The company's total managed capacity reached above 9 million 12-inch equivalent wafers in 2015. TSMC operates three advanced 12-inch wafer fabs, four eight-inch wafer fabs, one six-inch wafer fab (fab 2) and two backend fabs (advanced backend fab 1 and 2). TSMC also manages two eight-inch fabs at wholly owned subsidiaries: WaferTech in the United States and TSMC China Company Limited. TSMC also obtains eight-inch wafer capacity from other companies in which the Company has an equity interest.
TSMC is listed on the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE) under ticker number 2330, and its American Depositary Shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) under the symbol "TSM".